Purchases, Travel and more for CSB Club Sports
The attached forms, policies and processes are required to obtain approval BEFORE spending allocated and generated club funds and avoid out of pocket expenses. Failure to follow these policies and processes could result in a club spending freeze and/or inability to reimburse for out of pocket expenses.
- On Campus Purchase form - when you need to make an on-campus purchase, or cash reimbursement under $100
- Check Request form - when you need to send a check with registrations for tournaments, performances, or process reimbursement over $100
- Deposit ticket - when you have money that needs to be put into one of your club accounts
- Purchase Order Requests - to order equipment, uniforms, supplies off campus, etc.
- Online Purchasing
- Fund Transfer Request
- Tshirts and Promotional Items
- Taxable Items - any item that is sold other than clothing and food, is taxable (7.375%). Tournament entry fees are taxable as well.
- Invoice Template
- Hotel and Lodging Reservations
- Transportation with an Institutional Vehicle
- Airline ticket purchase- ALL teams are required to work with Jill Ward at Bursch Travel. She will match any deal you find online or can do the search for you. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notify Matt Stenson of your arrangements. Jill will need his approval to process any reservations. Review total travel costs with Matt as well that will be billed to your team.