Mental Health Resource Page
- I have so much going on between school, activities, friends, and family. Someone always feels neglected. I've lost touch with someone I care about. I am changing and so are they. How can we reconnect?
- I feel uncomfortable with how my roommate behaves.
- The people I have been hanging out with are not really the poeple I want to surround myself with. I want to make a change, but don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
- We fight. We make make up. We fight again. I am not getting what I need from this relationship. I know I am in an unhealthy relationship, but I can't let go.
*Signs of an unhealthy relationship http://www.csuchico.edu/wellness/resources/documents/Healthy%20vs%20unhealthy%20relationships.pdf
*How to END an UNHEALTHY relationship: http://www.ehow.com/how_2179077_end-unhealthy-relationships.html
*Maintaining Friendship and Making New Ones: http://www.entertainmates.com/friendship/friendship_tips_intro.asp
- I was really drunk last and things went farther then I wanted them to.
- I think I blacked out or passed out and I was taken advantage of.
- I know I was assulted. Who do I talk to?
* What is sexual assult: http://www.4woman.gov/FAQ/sexualassault.htm
* Becoming Whole Again: http://www.utexas.edu/student/cmhc/booklets/rape/rape.html
*Resources and Help: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ovc/help/rape.htm
- I am away from my family. I hear about family issues over the phone. I am stressed about not being there for my family. I am afraid something bad is happening in my family.
- My family is far away and I have left my support network from high school. I feel all alone. I am not meeting anyone who has become a close friend. Where can I turn to find soneone to trust?
*Understanding Family Relationship Problems: http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/01/understanding-family-relationship-problems/
- I thought I could handle it on my own. I tried to just "be happy". But I'm not. I just can't get motviated.
* Resouce Website: http://www.depression.com/ and http://www.clinical-depression.co.uk/index.htm
- I am worried all the time about school, friends, and family. I have racing thoughts and feel anxious. I cannot talk to my friends or family. I am just stressed. I thoguth it would get better after that last project and paper, but the feelings did not go away.
*Anxiety Dissorder Association of America: http://www.adaa.org/
* Web MD http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/mental-health-anxiety-disorders
Take an online screening for depression, anxiety, post-tramatic stress, eating disorders, alcohol, and bipolor disorder. https://center.atomz.com/center/publish/edit/content.tk/sp_id=0012ea75-pb000027be/chp/health/Interactive Tools.htm