Nutrition and Exercise
Target: Anyone who wants to become more active, wants to learn how to walk/run, or is just looking for people to work out with.
Purpose: We are here to promote proper exercise and nutrition habits to Saint John's University students. Entering college, we become much more independent and have to start making our own decisions about our health. It is important for students to be aware of what is appropriate for our bodies. We are here to provide tips about exercise and nutrition. College is the time to start getting into good habits for our futures- this includes regular exercising and eating appropriately!
- Nutrition Programming
- Weight Training Program
- Nutrition Cart in Resident Halls
- Get Your Plate In Shape Today
- Health Advocates
- SJU Athletics- http://www.gojohnnies.com/
- CSB/SJU Counseling & Health Promotion
- Mayo Clinic - www.mayoclinic.com
- Runners World - www.runnersworld.com
- America on the Move - https://aom3.americaonthemove.org/
- How to stay healthy while away at college- http://www.collegetips.com/college-health/
- Gocollege.com- http://www.gocollege.com/survival/college-health.html