· TAO Anxiety is a seven-week, interactive, web-based program that provides assistance to help overcome anxiety.
· TAO Depression is a seven-week, interactive, web-based program that provides assistance to help overcome depression.
· TAO is based on well researched and highly effective strategies for treating anxiety and depression.
· Each of the seven weeks, participants will watch videos, complete exercises, and meet with a counselor via video conferencing, or in-person, for a 15-20 minute consultation.
· Weekly exercises take approximately 60-90 minutes to complete.
· Visit TAO Connect
· Check out a sample TAO Session
Who is eligible?
· Currently enrolled students who want help with anxiety or depression.
· 18 years old or older.
· Students who are not experiencing severe anxiety or severe depression.
· Students without a current substance abuse problem.
· If taking medication, must have been on the same dose for at least one month prior to starting the treatment.
· If planning to utilize video conferencing, access to a private computer with webcam.
How do I sign up?
· See right toobar for contact information.
This website adapted from University of Florida Counseling & Wellness Center materials.
To schedule an initial TAO appointment call us and let the scheduler know you're interested in TAO!
If you are currently seeing a counselor tell them you're interested in TAO!
Lottie Hall, LL 010
Mary Hall, 010
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
After Hours Crisis Lines
Suicide Prevention Lifeline