2013-2014 Graduate Exam Dates and Deadlines
2012-2013 Graduate Exam Dates and Registration Deadlines
GRE (Graduate Record Exam) - www.gre.org
- General Test: Year round computer-based testing at centers worldwide; call to schedule an appointment. General Test Fee: $185
- Subject Test: Each Subject Test is intended for students who have majored in or have extensive background in a specific area, such as: Biochemistry (Cell and Molecular Biology), Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Literature in English, Mathematics, Physics, and Psychology. Test scores are used by admissions or fellowship panels to supplement undergraduate records and other qualifications for graduate study. Subject Test Fee: $150
Subject Test Dates
September 28, 2013
August 16, 2013
October 19, 2013
September 6, 2013
April 5, 2014
February 21, 2014
GRE Fee Reduction Waiver: Contact Financial Aid Office for information/eligibility for the GRE Fee Reduction Waiver.
LSAT (Law School Admission Test) - http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/about-the-lsat.asp
LSAT Fee: $165 CAS Fee: $160
October 5, 2013
September 3, 2013
December 7. 2013
November 4, 2013
February 8, 2014
January 7, 2014
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) http://www.mba.com/mba
- All GMAT tests will be computer based. The test is available, year-round, at test sites around the world. Visit http://www.mba.com/mba for registration details.
- GMAT Fee: $250
MAT (Miller Analogy Test) http://www.milleranalogies.com/
- The nearest testing center to CSB/SJU is St. Cloud State University
- To take the exam in the St. Cloud area and for additional information, go to: www.stcloudstate.edu/testingcenter/mat.asp
- To register for the exam, call the Testing Center at St. Cloud State University (320-308-5456) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAT Fee: $85, payable by check (written to SCSU), money order or cash.
If you would like to take the test at a site other than SCSU, the testing center will tell you how much the fee is and how to pay for it.
MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/
- The MCAT is a computerized-based test offered multiple times from late January through early September, and offered at hundreds of test sites. Morning and afternoon sessions will be available on weekdays and Saturdays.
- Approximately: $240
- For more information: www.aamc.org/students/mcat
For information regarding admission tests for DENTAL, VETERINARIAN, OPTOMETRY, etc., check in the Career Resource Centers, Academic Services Building, CSB; Mary Hall 25, SJU; or with your advisor.
Additional information and links available on the Career Homepage, www.csbsju.edu/career
Check appropriate registration booklets for testing locations and details.