Careers in Chemistry
What are CSB/SJU alums doing with this major?
What can I do with this major?
- Carla Saunders '14 (Chemistry), Undergraduate Research, MN
- Griffin Schroeder '18 (Biochemistry), Southwest University, Beibei, China
- Hieu Van '16 (Biochemistry), Cancer Research Summer Fellow, University of CO Cancer Center
- Brian Hansen '06 (Biochemistry), Internal Medicine Physician, HealthEast, St. Paul, MN
- Kimberly (Switlick) Prose '99 (Chemistry), Public Health and International Development Specialist, Deloitte Consulting
- Ellen Dean '14 (Chemistry), 3M, Saint Paul, MN
- Emma Johnson '16 (Chemistry), Chemistry Teacher, West Contra Costa Unified School District, Richmond, CA
To explore more of what CSB/SJU alums are doing with this major, visit the Career Resource Center and check out the Alum Career Network database.
Links for Chemistry majors:
Visit the CSB/SJU Career Resource Centers for further information about major selection and career exploration. Career specialists and student career assistants are available to assist you as you research personal interests, values, and skills.