Minnesota Private Colleges' Job & Internship Fair
February 18-19, 2015 ~ Minneapolis Convention Center
The Minnesota Private College Job & Internship Fair is geared toward sophomores and juniors seeking summer internships as well as current seniors seeking opportunities to get a jump start on finding full time careers and employment upon graduation.
- Employers from over 100 organizations will be available to discuss potential internship and career opportunities within all academic disciplines.
- Organizations represent the human service, nonprofit, government sectors, and for-profit/business organizations.
- Students interested in science will enjoy two professional panels which offer students the opportunity to explore and discuss the vast array of science-related careers that continue to change the world daily.
Who can attend?
Any current sophomore, junior, or senior attending one of the 17 Minnesota Private Colleges who has attended an information meeting, registered, paid the fair fee, and followed the requirements of their university may attend.
What types of jobs and internships will I find?
Past examples include: counseling, mental health, social work, political activism, public outreach, management, sales and marketing, accounting and auditing, government, technical, administrative and professional, computer programming and systems analysis, consulting, human resources, and retail.
Current list of participating organizations.
This list will be continuously updated through the date of the fair.
How to register for the Fair:
- Attend a Job and Internship Fair Information Session - sign up for Info Session on e-Link.
- Resume critique with a Career Counselor - call #320-363-5707/#320-363-3236 for an appointment.
- Registration form, resume, and fee submitted to Career Services on your campus.
- Uploading a resume to the MNPC's Resume Center.
- Review Job Fair Preparation/Etiquette.
Maximize Your Efforts:
- Send a customized resume and cover letter indicating your interest in a particular position prior to the Fair (to those employers accepting correspondence).
- Upload your resume to the MNPC's site; employers can view resumes and arrange pre-select interviews with candidates.
- The MNPC resume site should not be confused with E-link; before/after the fair, you will want to have your resume uploaded in our on-line career tool, E-link, as another method to link quality candidates with quality employers.