2013 Pathways to Careers in Social Science Areas
April 9, 2013
2:45 - 6:00 p.m.
Anderson Student Center (corner of Cretin & Summit) - Woulfe Alumni Hall-3rd floor
University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
Pathways is sponsored by the MN Private Colleges Career Consortium and this is our 10th year of connecting students and alumni! There will be four break-out sessions in the areas listed below; alumnae/alumni from the MN private colleges will be available to share information about these career areas. Come and learn more about careers in these areas; there will be an opportunity for questions too! Students need to register with their career office by Wednesday, April 3, 2013. Cost is $10.00.
Break-out Sessions (Registered students will select two):
- Human Services (Direct Service)
- Non-Profit (Administrative positions in a non-profit)
- Criminal Justice/Protective Services
- Government (Urban planning, policy, administrative, etc.)
MN Private Colleges that are participating in Pathways to Social Science Careers
- 2:45 - 3:05 p.m. - Registration
- 3:05 - 3:20 p.m. - Welcome
- 3:25 - 4:10 p.m. - 1st Break-out session
- 4:15 - 5:00 p.m. - 2nd Break-out session
- 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Reception with alumnae/alumni
To Register: Contact your campus's Career Services!
How to get there...