Textbooks for Fall semester will be available August 1, 2017. Students can also come in to the bookstores when we are open and purchase them off our shelves. See our website for hours.
Simply log on to your Banner Account and find your current schedule. At the bottom of your schedule you will see links to purchase your books for each campus. The links will show up when books are ready to purchase online.
All you need to do is click on the links and all the books for the classes for that campus will display. You can then review all the books, and add them to your cart. Once all items are in your basket you can follow our check out procedures. If you have classes at both campuses, you will need to go to the links for each bookstore to find all your books. You will then need to place two separate orders.
Check Out Procedures:
1. Review the contents of your cart - select the Checkout box.
2. Next, you will need to either log in to your account or create a new account. If you have not ordered from our website previously you will need to create an account. You will need to create an account on each website. You can use the same username and password for both. When all the fields are completed, click on create my account.
3. Review your order and your preferences for substitutions. Read the Textbook Agreement and click "I agree" to continue.
4. At the checkout screen, enter your Shipping Information, even if you choose the store pickup option below.
5. Select your shipping method by clicking on the drop down menu. You can select to pick up books at either bookstore, or we can ship them to you via Fed Ex. When this is complete and correct, click "continue to payment info."
6. Select payment method: credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), Bookstore Gift Card, Bookstore Bucks Account (if you have money in the pre-paid account) or Student ID to charge to your tuition account. Click "apply to my order" & "review your order" at the bottom of the page.
7. Carefully review your order, click "place my order" when ready.
8. You will receive a confirmation email when the order has been successfully placed. You will need the order number and your student ID to pick up your order at the bookstore.
9. REPEAT these steps for courses on the other campus.