- A student is considered a transfer student if they have completed any college coursework from a post-secondary institution after graduating from high school. Students who have credits earned through Post Secondary Enrollment Option should apply as high school senior applicants.
- To be considered for admission, a student must have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 in common transferable courses and meet a level of math proficiency consistent with the standards set by CSB/SJU.
- A student who has not yet completed 28 semester credits will be evaluated on both high school and college performance.
- Transfer student scholarships
- Transferring credits from other institutions
- Transfer student orientation
- Frequently Asked Questions
Sr. Associate Director of Admission
Phone: (800) 544-1489