Thanks for agreeing to help with the photoshoot.
A few additional notes:
- I’ll make an attempt to use everyone that is available at least once.
- We are almost always short on guys. I invite you to forward my e-mail to you guy friends.
- Perhaps error on the side of a little sharper dressed … but don’t sweat it too much.
- Make sure your hair is dry … the “just out of the shower” look doesn’t quite do it.
- CSB/SJU clothing is good. We always end up with a bit too much of the SJU stuff, so I like to see some of the CSB sweatshirts!
- Having said that … too much of the CSB/SJU stuff can be … well … too much.
- Consider bringing a slight change of wardrobe … another shirt, sweatshirt or hat.
- You can bring a hat, but try to avoid wearing one before the shot. The “hat hair” look isn’t quite right either.
- No wearing clothing from other colleges.
- Watch for updates to be sent by e-mail.
- We will be booked all day. If you need to get in touch with me on that day, please call my cell phone at 493-8223 (local number).
- Please try and show up a few minutes early for your photo, and please be patient with us if we are running a few minutes late … we will be on our way!
- Thanks a lot for helping with this!