- The costs for tuition, fees, room and meals will increase between 3-7% each year.
- These figures do not include travel or summer living expenses.
- Scholarships for international students are available and are worth up to $21,500 per year (4 year renewable scholarships). Students apply for scholarships by applying for admission. International student scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement and financial need.
- Scholarships are renewable and available for up to a total of 4 years as long as the student is making satisfactory academic progress. Scholarships are renewed at the same level from year to year even though costs will increase each year.
- Many international students are awarded a Student Employment opportunity as part of their Scholarship/financial aid package.
- The Student Employment Program is designed to provide financial assistance to students through employment opportunities on campus.
- The program fosters leadership development, substantive employment opportunities, transferable life skills, and personal and career development of student employees.
- If granted a Student Employment award, a student can typically earn up to $3,150 in a school year, which equate to approximately 10-12 hours of work per week during the academic year.
- Many international students live on-campus during the summer and work full-time. Although likely, summer employment cannot be guaranteed to all students who stay on the campuses over summer break.
- Employment is dependent on the student's job skills, willingness to work and job availability.
- Students typically earn $5,000 for full-time summer employment.
- The cost for summer housing is approximately $60 - $85 per week; estimate of food costs is $30-$45 per week.