Meet Anne Kaluza
- Title: Financial Aid Counselor/Admission Representative
- Territory: Albany, Holdingford, Melrose, ROCORI, St. Cloud Tech and Upsala
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 320-363-5029
- Hometown: Collegeville, Minn.
- High School: St. Cloud Apollo
- College: CSB/SJU graduate
- Major/Minor: Biology/Psychology
College Activities: As a student I worked in the Admission Office, kept statistics for the volleyball team, and worked at the Mary Commons Information Desk. As an employee I had the opportunity to travel with current students as the Adult Leader on two Campus Ministry Alternative Spring Break trips.
Family: I live in Cold Spring with my husband and four children. We spend the majority of our time shuttling kids to figure skating, volleyball, track, dance, basketball, baseball, and wrestling. On the rare occasion that we find ourselves all at home on the same evening, we enjoy watching movies, putting puzzles together, and playing games. During the summers we spend as much time as possible on the lake, going for walks and bike rides, and playing together outside.