Global Language Exams
Instructions for Completing the Global Language Exams
Spanish Global Language Placement Exam
- Follow this link to the CSB/SJU Spanish WebCAPE page: http://webcape.byuhtrsc.org/?acct=csbsju.
- Enter the password: benedict2.
- Select Spanish.
- Take the exam.
French and German Global Language Placement Exam
- Go to https://placement.moodle.csbsju.edu/course/view.php?id=7.
- On the Moodle login page, enter your CSB/SJU network username and password and click the "Login" button.
- In the dialog box: "You are about to enroll yourself as a member of this course. Are you sure you wish to do this"?
- Click "Yes."
- You will be at the MCLL Placement Exam page.
- Click the Placement Exam Instructions link on that page to review procedures to take your exam.
If you have questions about this testing process, call Mary Niedenfuer at (320) 363-5067 or e-mail: [email protected].