Please update your web browser or disable Compatibility View.


Students who have previously attended Saint Benedict's or Saint John's and who (1) were not enrolled the previous semester or (2) did not complete the previous semester must submit a formal application for readmission to the Admission Office. Readmit applications and procedures may be obtained by writing the Saint Benedict's/Saint John's Admission Office or by downloading the application at If a student has attended another college or university since the time of withdrawal, official transcripts of such college or university work must also accompany the application for readmission.