Sacred Heart Chapel (1913)
Renner House (2005)
The President's Residence.
Academic and Student Development Buildings
Main Building: Gertrude Hall (1898), Teresa Hall (1913)
Administrative offices; social science, humanities, nursing offices, and classrooms; Teresa Reception Center.
Mary Hall Commons (1956)
Administrative and staff offices for counseling, housing, student activities, bookstore.
Henrita Academic Building (1961)
Humanities, social science and education offices and classrooms; Writing Center; Math Lab.
Murray Hall (1961)
Administrative and student offices and classrooms; racquetball courts.
Gorecki Dining and Conference Center (2007)
Student dining; conference and gathering spaces.
Benedicta Arts Center (1964)
Fine arts classrooms and offices, Gorecki Family Theater, Colman Theater, Escher Auditorium, Helgeson Dance Studio, Darnall Amphitheater, music library, art galleries, studios, rehearsal and practice rooms, ticket office.
Renovated 1978, 2006.
Swimming Pool Building (1973)
Pool and offices.
Academic Services Building (1974)
Registrar, Academic Advising, Career Services, Counseling, Upward Bound, English as a Second Language, Internships, and Service Learning.
Claire Lynch Hall (1984)
Gymnasium, physical education classrooms, exercise and weight rooms, offices.
Clemens Library (1986)
Library, media services, computer public access area, conference and study rooms, St. Teresa Rare Book Collection.
Lottie and Frank J. Ardolf, Jr. Science Center (1992)
Chemistry and nutrition classrooms, laboratories and offices; general classrooms for sciences and humanities.
International/Multicultural House (1995)
International/multicultural student adviser.
S.L. Haehn Campus Center (1996)
O'Connell's, McGlynn's, Alumnae Hall, fitness center, field house, offices, conference rooms.
Richarda (1961 and 1987)
Zierden (1975) Renovated 1999.
Luetmer (1975) Replaced and expanded 2001.
McDonald (1975) Renovated 1999.
Werth (1975) Renovated 2001.
Idzerda House (1964)
Lottie and Frank J. Ardolf Jr. Residence Hall (1994)
Brian Hall (1996)