Learn more about how transportation at CSB is working to be more sustainable.
- The Link gave 914,431 rides during the 2010-2011 academic year
- 3 Link buses have been updated to increase MPG from 4.5 to 7.
- New internal heaters warm up the buses which eliminates the need for idling on cold mornings, saving energy & money.
- CSB recently purchased an all electric utility vehicle.
- There has been a reduction in fleet cars as demand has decreased.
- Bus schedules are adjusted to fit the needs of students, classes and events throughout the year.
- CSB Transportation works hard to continue to reduce their emissions each year.
Thanks to Mike Juntunen & the Transportation Department!
Increased efficiency Link.
All electric utility vehicle.
Convenient. Affordable. Sustainable.
For the few times you need to leave Saint John's & Saint Ben's, WeCar provides a cheaper, eco-friendly option.