Trayless policy sparks reduction in food waste and attention. View the KARE 11 story here
- The Record: CSB Senate supports Sustainability Master Plan
- Environmental professor expands sustainability to local town in Ohio:
Oberlin, Ohio: Laboratory for a New Way of Life
- Renewable Energy: "Solar Power's Good News"
- USA Today: "Green campuses are fine, but what about learning?"
St Cloud Times: "CSB Prepares for townhome-style student housing."
More Bottled Water Stories
- Star Tribune: "Students lead move to rid campuses of bottled water"
- USA Today: "Colleges moving away from plastic water bottles"
- St Joseph Newsleaders: "CSB moves toward water-bottle free campus"
- The Record: Hoping for Hydration at SJU
Water Bottle Ban sparks attention
- KSTP Channel 5: "St. Ben's Bans Sale, Purchase of Bottled Water on Campus"
- St. Cloud Times: "CSB to ban sales of bottled water"
- Students plant trees in Klinefelter Park to offset carbon emissions
- Swap Shop a Success! "Students host sustainability swap to exchange used goods"
- Washington Post article: "College students push to restrict bottled water"
- Course Evaluations: "Rating system goes digital"
- Powershift 2011, national youth conference, in DC: "Group promotes activism, outnumbers U of M"
- St. Ben's athletes pledge to 'be green'
- Turnout shows strong support for market
- New position promotes sustainability at CSB
- Sustainable Theater: "Bourgeois Gentleman"
- Books and sustainability: friends or foes?
- CSB exhibit examines the scope of waste
- Recycling at Saint Benedict
- CSB conference to explore women's spirituality, ministries
- High hopes for a green student body
- We don't want no bottled water
- Avon Initiative examines living around CSB/SJU
- Recycling: "Take off your tops, Bennies and Johnnies"
- Journalist pushes back on sustainability, recycling
- Dr.Shiva speaks on eco-feminism
- Loso's turns to co-op
- CSB Students make Green Bike Program a huge success:
- CSB and SJU made the Princeton Review's 286 Green Schools. The schools were noted for their curriculum, the Link, the Arboretum, career panels, recycling, and vegetarian options.
- Transforming a campus
- Cultivating Sustainability: The Copenhagen COP15 Experience
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011