Campus Map and Directions
Saint John's Abbey and Saint John's University
Driving Directions from Interstate I-94
- From the Minneapolis/Saint Paul airport, take MN-5 and I-494 West.
- Follow I-494 West for approximately 25 miles, and merge onto I-94 West.
- Follow I-94 West for about an additional 60 miles north and west of the Twin Cities.
- Take exit 156 and turn left onto County Road 159. Drive one-and-a-half miles towards campus.
- At the four-way stop, turn right. After a number of buildings, the Pottery Studio will be on the left side.
- Parking is available to guests of the Saint John's Pottery between Saint Joseph Hall and the Electric Shop.
Walking Directions from Sexton Commons
- Sexton Commons is modern brick building with a large, pyramid-shaped roof.
- Exit Sexton Commons from the top floor main entrance near the outdoor fountains.
- Walk past the fountains, Saint Thomas Hall, and Guild Hall (also known as the Old Gym.)
- Turn right after Guild Hall and walk toward the Fire Hall, passing along the right of the building.
- Continue to walk towards Saint Joseph Hall, a red brick student buidling with a fieldstone foundation.
- The Pottery Studio is on the opposite side of Saint Joseph Hall, which faces out toward County Road 159.