Stoked: Five Artists of Fire and Clay
Organized by Saint John's University and the Saint John's Pottery, Stoked: Five Artists of Fire and Clay is available to museums and universty or community art galleries with professional staff experienced in the management, handling, and installation of loaned artworks. A 112-page color catalogue accompanies the national tour. Some requirements for borrowing include:
- Exhibition is generally transported, unpacked, assessed, registered, and re-packed by Saint John's Pottery staff;
- Crates must be stored in a clean, dry, and secure location for the duration of the exhibition;
- Proof of insurance coverage covering the full value of the exhibition while on site;
- Approval of loan subject to review of borrowing venue's Standard Facility Report or equivalent review;
- Additional security and representational requirements as outlined in a formal signed contract.
An exhibition fee to cover the transportation, insurance, and professional delivery will apply based upon transportation distance and related costs. The artists and curator are also available for lectures, workshops, course visits, catalogue signings, and related activities. For detailed information on tour scheduling and availability, please contact the Saint John's Pottery.