Richard Bresnahan and the Saint John's Pottery
Exhibition opportunities featuring Richard Bresnahan and work from the Saint John's Pottery are available to museums and university or community art galleries with professional staff experienced in the management, handling, and installation of loaned artworks. Some of the requirements for institutional borrowing include:
- Proposed exhibition is moved, packaged, handled, and installed under professional supervision;
- Crates must be stored in a clean, dry, and secure location for the duration of the exhibition;
- Proof of insurance coverage covering the full value of the exhibition while on-site;
- Approval of loan subject to review of borrowing venue's Standard Facility Report or equivalent review;
- Additional security and representational requirements as outlined in a formal signed contract.
Richard Bresnahan and artists connected to the Saint John's Pottery are also available for lectures, workshops, receptions, course visits, catalogue signings, and related activities. For detailed information on exhibition scheduling opportunities and availability, please contact the Saint John's Pottery.