Stewardship Graduate Assistantship
Introduction: The Stewardship Graduate Assistant is part of the mission of Saint John's School of Theology·Seminary to generate visibility, engage prospective donors, and promote Theology Day programming using print and digital media.
Application: Provide the following information in one to two pages:
- Title the document: Application for Stewardship Graduate Assistantship.
- List your name, email address, and the schools you have attended. Indicate which schools were public and which were private.
- Describe your competence with event planning-- include registration information, database management, reserving meeting space, arranging for food and beverage needs, arranging media needs, working with bookstore for book sales, setup and takedown, creating participant folders, packing and shipping materials, etc. as well as your general competence with computers.
- Email the attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criteria for Award Distribution:
- Applicants must be accepted into a master's degree.
- Selection of award recipients will be based on the strength of the application for the graduate assistantship. An oral interview by phone or in person is also required.
- Recipients receive an award package valued between $11,000 and $15,000 per academic year. The award is apportioned in two parts: A tuition scholarship ranging from 50% to 100% and a work award of $3,500 for 10-15 hours of work per week.
- Award packages can be renewed for up to three years pending satisfactory progress toward completion of the degree requirements and enrollment in consecutive academic terms of full time study.
- The work award is earned on an hourly basis and is processed through student payroll with options for payments to be deposited into a personal bank account or applied to the student's account.