Saint John's has over 1,400 bed spaces on campus, in a variety of living arrangements. We have housing accommodations that will meet your needs.
60 percent of our accommodations are in residence halls, the remaining 40 percent are in apartment style housing with private bedrooms. Apartment style accommodations feature air conditioning. Our buildings range in size from 80 bed spaces to 400 bed spaces. We offer single rooms, double rooms, and single, double occupancy apartments. Residence halls have communal bathrooms down-the-hall.All residential rooms include bed linens and towels. Every room is thoroughly cleaned by professionals before your arrival. Common areas are cleaned and all communal trash is removed six days a week. All residence halls are secured with external locks.