Below are valuable links to improve your health.
- FitDay--free online program to track food intake, exercise, weight loss, and other health goals. Be your own weight loss coach!
- MyPlate--not sure what a healthy diet might look like for you? Want to see how your diet and physical activity measure up? Check out this link to answer these questions and more.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator--are you at a healthy weight? Find out here.
- Joanne Larsen's Ask a Dietitian--real questions and answers to keep you informed.
- Mayo Clinic--everything from symptom checker and recipes to health tools and quizzes to healthy living and first aid information.
- USDA Food and Nutrition Info Center--up to date information and resources on a wide variety of nutrition, health, and exercise-related topics for the consumer.
- Non-Dieting--a website that presents the HUGS program, which focuses on health and well-being, not weight. The program teaches how to stop dieting, how to eat for physical hunger and stop when you are full, and to enjoy the way your body moves and take pleasure in being active.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietietics--formally known as the American Dietetic Association, this organization is "your link to nutrition and health." Links to the AND's evidence- based nutrition library.