Full Term Courses
Forms for dropping, adding or auditing full term courses: (If studying abroad please see special form below for making changes)
Adding Full Term courses:
- Banner Web Self Service - to make changes through the first week of the semester
- Late add request form - after the first week of the semester use this form (must be approved by faculty and/or department chair and is not a guarantee you will be accepted & approved)
- Late add petition - if you missed the deadline & are unable to use the "late add request form" above
- Override Request-Closed Course - for a course in which enrollment has reached the limit for the course
- Override Request-Prereq/Restriction - for a course in which you do not meet the prerequisite or restiction
Dropping or withdrawing from a Full Term course:
Drop from a course for use after the first week of class when signatures are required. May be used until the end of A Mod. A Permanent drop will completely remove the course from your record.
Withdrawal from a full term course - after the last day for permanent drop use this form. This form may be used throughout B & C Mods to withdraw from a full term course. It is not possible to withdraw from a course during the remainder of the semester (D Mod). See semester deadlines for actual dates. A withdrawal means the course will remain on your transcript & will receive a grade of "W"
Special request forms for use if you missed the deadlines above for dropping or withdrawing from a full term course. Submitting these forms is not a guarantee that your request will be approved:
Permanent Drop request. This request is to be used only in special circumstances where the course was actually dropped withing the deadline for permanent drop but was not formally submitted.
Withdrawal request. This request is to be used if you withdrew from the course but missed submitting it formally. If approved, the course will remain on your record with a grade of "W"
Changes while studying abroad:
- Drop/Add form for Study Abroad - to make changes while studying abroad. All changes to your registration while you are abroad should be made through your Program Director using this form.
Students intending to audit a course (earn no credit) are required to complete an Audit Change of Status Form during the first 4 weeks of class. Auditors are expected to attend all regular classes. Courses audited are not included in determining the total credits earned toward a major or degree or the cumulative grade point average. However, the credit value of any course audited is computed in the assessment of tuition.
SPECIAL NOTE: A student who first enrolls for auditor status may change back to credit status only during the first class week.