Current Student Questions
How do I get a transcript?
- Current students may view their transcript on Banner Web Self Service. To request a copy, see our Transcripts link for more information.
How do I register? How do I drop or add a course?
- Click here for complete registration information.
How do I get coursework transferred to CSB/SJU from another institution?
- Request an official transcript from your previous institution to be sent to:
The College of St. Benedict/St. John's University
Attn: Registrar's Office
37 S College Avenue
St. Joseph, MN 56374
- For additional information regarding credits earned elsewhere, please see "Studies at other Colleges"
- For information regarding Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate credit or CLEP, see "Credits Earned Elsewhere"
Can you send proof of my enrollment at CSB/SJU?
- A request can be submitted using Banner Web Self Service. For instructions, you can click on: https://www.csbsju.edu/Registrar/General-Information/Verification-of-Enrollment.htm
How do I apply to graduate?
- Fill out an application online. The application & instructions are available at http://www.csbsju.edu/Registrar/Graduation-Requirements/Degree-Application.htm
I have an incomplete grade on my transcript. How do I have this removed?
- After completing any missing work, the instructor should submit a grade change. You have until the end of the following semester to resolve any incomplete unless the instuctor has given an earlier completion date. If not resolved, you will receive the grade following the "I" (ICD = CD, IF = F, etc.). If work has been turned in & the grade is still not changed, contact the instructor.
My grade was reported incorrectly. How do I get it corrected?
- Contact the instructor & have them submit a grade change to our office.
I have a registration hold. What do I do?
- Contact the office who applied the hold & resolve any issues.