Wilderness Medicine Classes
Thursday-Saturday, May 17-19, 2012
A 3-day hands-on training in Wilderness First Aid (WFA), hosted at Saint John's University in Collegeville, MN. Training will be provided by staff from the Wilderness Medicine Training Center. Register online at the Saint John's Outdoor University Marketplace.
- $225 - Standard WFA
- $250 - Recertification via WFA
(past certification must be current or in a grace period from an approved provider, contingent on passing an online certification test within 2 months of completing WAFA; additional $25 testing fee applies)
- None (provide your own)
- $20/person/night (double room)
- $25/person/night (single room)
- None (provide your own).
- Campus meals can be purchased at the time of service.
- Daily campus meal rates: breakfast ($8), lunch ($9.25), dinner ($10.75).
- Dining facility is an all-you-can-eat, buffet style facility.
- Purchase a 10-meal punch card to be used at campus dining facility ($92).