Economics Minor Requirements (24 credits)
NOTE: These requirements apply to students entering CSB/SJU in Fall 2000 and afterwards.
Requirements for the Economics Minor (24 credits):
- Econ 111 -- Introduction to Economics
- Econ 332 -- Microeconomic Theory
- Econ 333 -- Macroeconomic Theory
- Two additional Econ 300-level courses
- Either Math 119 -- Calculus I or Math 123 -- Essential Calculus (as of fall 2007, Essentials is numbered 118)
NOTE: Students planning to complete the Economics Minor need to keep in mind the Econ 334 prerequisite on all Tier III courses.