New Faculty Questionnaire
These questions are designed to assist you in planning your service learning course:
- What are the goals of my course?
- How will service help me achieve these goals?
- How will I define service within the content of my course?
- Will my course be service-centered or content centered?
- Will service be required or optional?
- How many hours of service will my students complete (standard is 20 hours)?
- How many students will be enrolled for this course?
- How will community partners play a role as co-educators?
- How will the Service Learning program play a role as co-educator?
- How will I implement reflection in my course?
- How will Service Learning be assessed/measured?
- What faculty development opportunities would I like the Service Learning office to offer in increase my knowledge and understanding of Service Learning and my role within this pedagogy?