Duplicating and Mail Services at CSB
CSB Duplicating and mail services are available to the entire CSB/SJU community. Please refer to the information below regarding policies. For pricing estimates or additional information please contact Marylou Groetsch at email@example.com or x5072.
The duplicating and mail services office is located in the main building basement. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Summer hours are 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Current postage rates https://www.usps.com/ship/first-class.htm
- Outgoing U.S. mail leaves the mail center at 3 p.m.
- Departmental mail metering can be charged to a campus budget number (note: we CANNOT meter personal mail or charge to individual ID numbers)
- Large quantities take longer to meter; we appreciate advance notice!
- Twice-daily mail route serves all academic and administrative buildings (Once a day for academic breaks and summer)
- Between morning and afternoon routes departmental mail may be picked up at the CSB mail center
- Mail from CSB leaves for SJU at 11:30 a.m.
- The Mary Commons student post office is the responsibility of CSB Residential Life
- When Mailing to a student, pease see Res Life Infomation for correct mailing address.
- Black & white copies, color copies, and full-color scanning are all available
- Copies can be made from originals, CD's, memory sticks, or emailed to CSB Duplicating
- Our policy requires 24 hours notice for routine duplicating
- Urgent requests will be accommodated as well as possible
- Advanced notice of large jobs is appreciated
- A self-serve copier is available to faculty and staff for small jobs (budget number needed)
- Cutting and folding are free on copies made in our copy center. A labor charge is assessed for cutting or folding of outside jobs.
- Please contact Media Services for laminating.
- Please Contact Telecommunications for faxing.
- WE RECYCLE TONERS! Bring them to the Main!
Black and White 4¢/side for large volume
5¢/side per large copier personal
7¢/side on self serve copier (must have dept #)
Color 60¢/copy (8.5x11 and 8.5x14)
8 1/2 x 11 Ream Case
White $3.75 $35.50
White 3 hole punch $3.75
White for color copier (24# & 28#) $15.00 (5¢ per sheet)
White Photo paper (32# & 58#) (5¢ per sheet)
8 1/2 x 14
11 x 17
White $4.75 $23.75
Colored $10.00 $50.00
Heavy Colored- Cardstock, 250 sheets per package
$7.50 per package
$15.00 per ream
8 1/2 x 11 3¢/sheet
Photo paper 5¢/sheet
11 x 17 Wilcox 70# 6¢/sheet
60# White Cardstock 5¢/sheet
8 1/2 x 11 $15.00/ream (.03¢/sheet)
11 x 17 $30.00/ream (.06¢/sheet)
Black and White 30¢/copy
CSB Envelopes $19.50/box
CSB Stationary $27.25/ream
U.S. Copyright Laws
THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES (TITLE 17 U.S. CODE) GOVERNS THE MAKING OF PHOTOCOPIES OR OTHER REPRODUCTIONS OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS.
COPYING PERMITTED WITHOUT COPYRIGHT PERMISSION:
- Books published over 75 years ago.
- Single copies for instructors.
- A chapter from a book.
- An article from a periodical or newspaper.
- A chart, diagram, graph, drawing, cartoon or picture from a book, periodical or newspaper.
- Multiple copies for instructors: (NOT TO EXCEED THE NUMBER OF STUDENTS IN THE CLASS)
- For books or articles - a maximum of 2500 words (Approximately 5 pages).
- For poetry - a maximum of 250 words.
- One chart, graph, diagram, cartoon, or picture.
Copyright Permission Required Before Duplicating
- To use material in more than one class or for successive terms.
- Copying for profit.
- Duplication of standardized tests, exercises, and workbooks.
- Creation of anthologies as texts.
Video taping of television programs for classroom use from commercial television programming should be tested by statutory criteria for fair use. Before video taping television programs for classroom use from a public broadcasting agency, the institution should contact the local broadcasting station as to the list of programs which schools may record off-the-air.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CALL TINA KORTENBUSCH AT THE CSB BOOKSTORE #5165.
Duplicating and mail services are housed in the main building basement. Office hours are 8:00-4:30 Monday-Friday. Summer hours are 7:30-4:00.