A Profile of CSB/SJU students
Table 1: A Profile of CSB/SJU Students
Data here come from the fall 2006 survey of incoming students and the spring 2006 survey of seniors conducted by the institutional research office of CSB/SJU.
- The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University have a combined enrollment of 3800 students.
- The female-to-male ratio is 52:48.
- Among incoming students:
- 65% identify as Catholic, 16% identify as Lutheran, 7% report no religious preference
- 71% come from public high schools
- 85% come from two parent families; 12% report divorced or separated parents
- 80% come from Minnesota
- 2.7% identify as far left, 19.6% liberal, 46.7% middle of the road, 29.9% conservative, 1.1% far right
- Among seniors: