The Center for Global Education has two offices, the Office of Education Abroad and The Office of Global Programming, which are responsible for specific programs and projects that advance Center's mission to bring the world to CSB/SJU and take students and faculty across the globe.
The Office for Education Abroad Programs (OEA) administers and oversees
- Semester international study programs
- External study abroad programs
- Faculty-led short-term international programs (May Terms)
The Office for Global Programming (OGP) administers and oversees
- Program and application information for 2013-2014 opportunities will be posted November 1st.
- Summer Global Internship Program - international internship, research, and other experiential learning opportunities for current students and graduating seniors
- Teaching in Asia - international teaching opportunities in Asia, primarily for graduating seniors
- Global Institutes - short term programs for visiting international students from Chile, India, Japan, South Africa and elsewhere around the world
- Exchange Student Program - support for semester and year-long exchange students from our partner institutions
- Visiting Scholars - support for visiting scholars
- ESL Summer Camps - summer camps for middle and high-school aged students from Japan and China
- The Global Hub - a calendar of and global-related programs and events across the CSB/SJU campuses