Career EXPO | Employer
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Gorecki Conference Center, CSB
- Career EXPO, open to students from all classes, majors, career interests, is an opportunity for them to learn about career possibilities and organizations.
- Every booth must have at least one CSB/SJU alum.
- Approximately 50 organizations from a variety of sectors (arts, sciences, corporate, government, non-profit). Space is limited and will be allocated to ensure representation of each sector.
- It is not a job/internship fair per se; however, share positions (jobs, internships, research, volunteering) available at your organization.
- Each booth will have a draped table and an 8 1/2" X 11" company sign. Large displays are not allowed.
- Career Fair Contact: John Clarkson (email@example.com).
- Directions to CSB
- Parking Map: Gorecki Center is "M"; EXPO parking lots are 5 and 8.
- Check-in: Obtain nametag in the President's Room (second level), Gorecki Center
- Hospitality: Available in the Gorecki President's Room