I Can't View My eBilling Statement-Why?
If you're having trouble viewing your statement after following these instructions, you may need to change your Pop-up Blocker settings.
Blocking pop-ups may interfere with some of our websites when making a payment on an account.
If you receive a message saying a pop-up was blocked or an additional page does not open after clicking My Account, you may need to change your pop-up blocker settings so that you can access the bill payment screen. Please refer to the information below on how to disable pop-up blockers (depending on the security level you choose) in several major browsing applications.
Please refer to the information below on how to disable pop-up blockers (depending on the security level you choose) in several major browsing applications.
Internet Explorer (use any of these options to turn off Pop-up Blockers)
1. Go to Tools, Pop-up Blocker, Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
2. Go to Tools, (at this point, Pop-up Blocker should not be turned off) Pop-up Blocker, Pop-up Blocker Settings, then in the Address of Website to Allow area-add https://secure.touchnet.com/C20052_tsa/web/welcome.jsp click Add button. Click the close button.
3. Go to Tools, Pop-up Blockers, Under Filter level at bottom of screen, use drop down arrow. Choose Low: Allow pop-ups from secure sites.
4. Go to Tools, Internet Options, Choose Security tab, click on green check mark-Trusted Sites, click on Sites button, add this website to the zone- https://secure.touchnet.com/C20052_tsa/web/welcome.jsp click Add button.
5. For Internet Explorer 10, open the desktop and lick on the Internet Explorer 10 icon. Click on Tools, then Internet Options. Next click on the Privacy tab. Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker. Click Apply.
Safari (used with Apple-use any of these options to turn off Pop-up Blocker)
1. Go to Safari, click on the Safari menu. Make sure that Block Pop-Up Windows is not checked.
2. Go to Safari, click on Preferences, Security. Make sure that block pop-up windows is not checked
1. Click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) at the top of the Firefox window.
2. Click Options.
3. Select the Content panel.
4. Click Exceptions in the Block pop-up windows row.
5. Enter this address: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20052_tsa/web/welcome.jsp, click allow.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser tool bar. Select Settings, Show advanced settings.
2. In the Privacy section click Content Settings.
3. In the Pop-ups section click Manage exceptions.
4. Add https://secure.touchnet.com/C20052_tsa/web/welcome.jsp to your exceptions.
A. Directly to Secure site
If after changing your pop-up blockers settings you still cannot see your billing statement, you can log on the following link.
In the "Students and Staff" box, enter your Banner ID number and WSC (in the PIN field).