Athletic and Recreational Facilities
A campus ID card is required to gain access to our fitness center. If you do not have a college issued ID card, you will not be let into the facility.
Find out what facilities you can use and fees that apply.
Find out how to check out equipment.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday 6:30am-Midnight, Friday 6:30am-10pm
- Saturday 8am-10pm, Sunday 8am-Midnight
- Free weights
- Strength resistance machines
- 10 Treadmills
- 5 Recumbant Bicycles
- 4 Upright Bicycles
- 2 Tectrix Climb Max machines
- 10 Elliptical Cross Trainers
- 2 Adaptive Motion Total Body Crosstrainers
- 1 NuStep
- 1 Upper Body Ergometer
- All cardio equipment is Precor and all weight equipment is Paramount
Claire Lynch Hall
- 2 full-size courts for basketball and volleyball
- Home of the Blazer varsity volleyball and basketball teams
- 100' X 110'
Clemens Field House
- Floor System-Versa turf 360 multipurpose surface
- 4 full-size basketball courts
- 4 volleyball courts
- 4 tennis courts
- Running/walking track (8 laps= 1 mile)
- Serves as a multi-purpose room for a variety of activities
- 6 lanes
- 33 laps (66 lengths) = 1,650 yards
- 1 diving board
- 2 saunas (1 per locker room)
Outdoor Fields and Facilities
- Tennis Courts 4 (south of BAC)
- Softball Field (south of BAC)
- Soccer Field (south of BAC)
- 1 court available in Murray Hall. Our second court is occupied year-round.
- Equipment available for check-out from Campus Recreation desk - ID Required