ABE trips cost $325 (plus airfare if applicable). Many groups and individuals are able to raise a significant amount of money, if not the entire cost of the trip, through fundraising. Here are some great ideas to get you started!
ABE Program Fundraisers
Group Fundraising Ideas
- Bread sales
- Aihu sales
- Car Wash
- Pancake Breakfast
- T-shirts Sales (short & long-sleeved)
- Set up a fundraiser with local businesses (ie. Coldstone, Gary's Pizza, Teli's, Five Guys, etc.)
- Nalgene bottles
- Fundraising can be hard work!
- Nalgene stickers
- Sell pizzas door to door
- T-shirt signing (participants make their own shirt, and people pay $1 to sign it and support them).
- Sell wreaths
- Fair Trade products (ie. SERRV International or Catholic Relief Services)
- Poker Tournament
- Discount Movie Tickets
- Head Shaving Challenge
- Fresh Bread and Croissants from the Collegeville Artisan Bakery
- Buddy Bracelets