Communication and Marketing
Who we are and what we do
The Office of Communication and Marketing (CMS) provides services to the college and university community including writing, editing and proof reading, graphic design, web page development and content management, electronic communications and media relations.
- CMS Intranet site (for faculty/staff and students)
- CSB/SJU Style Guide (intranet site, network login required)
- Order Business Cards or other materials (for faculty/staff and students)
- Events Calendar
- Bulletin Board
- Vivarium Image Gallery
Our department creates and maintains the following publications:
- College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University Magazine
- e-community: an electronic communication hub for faculty and staff
- Institutional language and images
- Departmental brochures
- CSB/SJU website
- SaintsNews: a monthly eNewsletter for parents of current Bennies and Jonnies
- Instituitonal advertising
- Various brochures, direct mail pieces, etc.
- Various admission marketing materials
If you are in need of a logo or image from CSB or SJU, please contact Karen Hoffbeck and include the following information in your request:
- Size (including dimension in inches and resolution required)
- What publication or website the logo or image will be used in
Please note, the requestor will be responsible for the proper use of the logo or image supplied.
Please allow 3 business days for your request to be filled.