We've made ordering your books from the CSB/SJU Bookstore much easier!
Simply log on to your Banner Account and find your current schedule. At the bottom of your schedule you will now see links to purchase your books for the two campuses right there. All you need to do is click on the link and all the books for the classes for that campus will display. You can then review all the books, and add them to your cart. Once all items are in your basket you can follow our check out procedures.
Check Out Procedures:
- Review the contents of your cart - select Checkout again.
- Next you will need to either log in to your account or create a new account. If you have not ordered from our website previously you will need to create an account. You will need to create and account for both websites. You can use the same user name and password for both of them. You are required to fill in all the fields that are marked with an *. This includes your entire billing and shipping addresses, even if you are going to pick the books up and not have them shipped to you. When all the fields are completed, click on create my account.
- The next screen just confirms your account has been created, click continue.
- At the textbook options screen select continue to shipping info.
- Next confirm you shipping address. In the bottom section is where you select to pick up books at either location or we can ship them to you via Fed Ex. When this is complete and correct, click continue to payment info.
- Next you will select your method of payment. Fill in all the fields marked with an *. Under payment method you can select to pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), Student ID or Gift Card. Once selected, click apply to my order. When the fields are complete and correct click review your order at the bottom of the page.
- Next review your order and if all is complete, click place my order.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the order has been successfully placed. Bring this order number with your if you are picking your books up in the store. You will need the order number and your student ID to pick up your order.
- You will need to repeat these steps on each web site.