Meet Jacqueline Corral
- Title: Admission Representative
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 320-363-5901
- Territory: Twin Cities, Central, Minn., Los Angeles, Calif.
- Hometown: Mayowood, California
- High School: Bell
- College: 2012 CSB/SJU graduate
- Major/Minor: Political Science/Gender Studies
College Activities: I participated in various clubs and worked with community partners throughout my four years at CSB/SJU, which included the Exploring Latin American Cultures Club (ELAC), Cultural Affairs Board, Joint Events Council (JEC), Casa Guadalupe, and Hispanic Catholic Ministries as the CSB/SJU Gender Studies Dept. liaison for the Hispanic Mentoring Program. My junior year I represented CSB/SJU as a delegate for the Harvard Model UN, and my senior year I took part in the Day At The Capitol to lobby for the MN State Grant. I also played intramural volleyball, and soccer. Much of my involvement on campus came from the confidence and leadership skills the Intercultural LEAD Fellowship helped bring out, a program I was a part of for four years.
Fun Facts: I am from Maywood, CA located in the South East LA area and went to a school of approximately 5,000 students. I have one sister, a junior at CSB/SJU, and two younger brothers. I love to dance, especially to salsa music. I am also a huge NBA fan! My goal is to travel to all 50 states and visit all NBA arenas on the way.
- Movies: The Life of David Gale, Iron Jawed Angels, Real Women Have Curves, Fight Club, The Help, The Blind Side, Seven Pounds, and the list goes on!
- TV Shows: How I met your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, New Girl, and Scandal.
- Food: I can't just pick one favorite kind! Love it all. Anywhere from Indian curry to hotdish.