Students transferring from other colleges are considered for admission on the combined basis of both high school and college achievement. Transfer applicants are required to have a minimum college GPA of 2.75 to be considered for admission. They may apply by submitting the following documents:
- An application for admission.
- An official transcript of the high school academic record.
- An official transcript of courses and credits earned at other colleges and universities.
- College Official's Report Form.
- An official ACT or SAT test score, if less than 28 semester credits have been completed.
An evaluation of the student's previous college course work will be provided to transfer students who are offered admission. Consult "Studies at other colleges" or the Admission Office for additional transfer credit policies.
Transfer students wishing to apply for financial aid must complete the financial aid application process.
Application and Financial Aid Deadlines
Preferred Application Deadlines
Fall semester (September-December): April 1
Spring semester (February-May): December 1
Applications may be considered after these dates on a space-available basis.
Preferred Financial Aid Deadlines
Fall semester (September-December): March 15
Spring semester (February-May): November 15